History of the Desert Arms Hotel

In 1935, the Hotel Reopel opened its doors for the first time.  What used to be a bus station attached to the north side of the hotel, is now Murphy's Pub & Grill.  Through the years many renovations have been made changing the outside of the building, but the main part, the hotel, has remained the same.  The lower level of the hotel was later converted into Spud's Liquor Store, and the name of the hotel was changed to the Desert Arms Hotel.  The hotel just recently opened its doors to accommodate overnight guests again.
  1. 1989
    +
    1989
  2. Circa 1935
    +
    Circa 1935
  3. Hotel Reopel
    +
    Hotel Reopel
  4. Circa 1935
    +
    Circa 1935
  5. Hotel in 2015
    +
    Hotel in 2015
  6. Circa 1940
    +
    Circa 1940